When coordinating and directing a children’s concert or school wide presentation, Debbie strives to involve and include all children as much as possible. Each concert builds confidence, self esteem, and learning skills. Children express themselves in a variety of ways which may include the following.
- Introductions or individual narrative speaking parts
- Dance or movement with or without props
- Creation and/or presentation of art work
- Playing a percussion instrument
- Memorization of choral or solo singing
- Memorization, recitation and/or reading poetry